Thursday, March 25, 2010

Stop What You Are Doing and Listen.

WHAT, WHAT, WHAT are you doing? (In order to get this reference, go to youtube and search "sassy gay friend: romeo and juliet" and you will have gained 5 minutes of pure entertainment) 
Anyhoo, whatever you are doing cannot be more important than what I am about to tell you to do. My dear friend John French is a super talented musician right out of Athens, GA and he just recently put some of his new stuff on his website, and you must go listen to it. 

"Birds of Prey"? So hauntingly beautiful. 

But don't take my word for it. His website is http://virb.com/johnfrench . 

So, go! Type in that URL like the wind, bullseye!  


And did I mention, ladies, he's single?

(photo courtesy of Allison Fennell)
Here he is helping my friend do dishes. Courteous, a musician, good-looking, man of the Lord, does dishes....what more could you want?  

....What?! I am NOT pimping out my friend.

Ok, I'm pimping out my friend. 

*Quote of the Day:  
 "When we arrive at eternity's shore,
       Where death is just a memory and tears are no more.
    We'll enter in as the wedding bells ring
    Your bride will come together and we'll sing,
   You're beautiful, You're beautiful, You're beautiful."
-"You're Beautiful" by Phil Wickham

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails