Friday, March 19, 2010

The Formula to My Perfect Day

First, you take a 74 degrees sunny day...



Then you add some hot friends, and subtract jealousy of their bods. (after all you don't want to be THAT friend, you know the one I'm talking about)....





Followed by the addition of the foods that cancel out your will power....





Of course, Jane Austen is a key ingredient to the success of this formula....




We can't forget the element of the stunna shades....


And lastly, a beautiful walk home through the woods!! ...


Definitely a praise Jesus for His awesome creation kind of day. 

*Quote of the Day:  "Though winds are wild,
     And the gale unleashed,
     My trusting heart still sings:
     I know that they mean
     No harm to me,
     He rides upon their wings." 
     - Mark Guy Pearse 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails