Monday, May 3, 2010

More Bragging on Friends. Because I am One Proud Mama.

Ok so, I brag on this guy all the time. But that's because he's my best friend, and the greatest guy you'll ever know. Who is this superman you ask?

My friend Matt! 

Yes, he too is a musician. And super talented as well. But sorry girls, he is taken by a beautiful fairy princess named Francesca. So, sorry, no man candy today. 


This is he and his ladylove. Everyone say it with me, "Awwwww!"

ANYHOO, you need to check his website and his myspace and his twitter and his house and....what? Too far?

But seriously, I would just love to go to each and every one of his shows because he rocks the house all the way down. Sadly, we are separated by his artsy fartsy school, Belmont, but I still get my Matt Wright kicks on his website:
 
http://mattwrightmusic.com/

and on his Myspace: 

http://www.myspace.com/mwrightmusic

You just won't be sorry. Especially if you've ever thought "where can I listen to the flower child of John Mayer and Ben Folds?" Then I have just darn well taken you to the promised land, haven't I?!

* Quote of the Day: "To ease one's heartache is to forget one's own." - Abraham Lincoln 

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails