Monday, May 17, 2010

Classical Looking Girls are Better Than You.

When you're a thirteen year old girl, everything your mom says is an insult and you start looking at what all the boys in your class are attracted to. 

Therefore, I wanted to be hot. You know the type: tall, leggy, wore lots of makeup, had shiny long hair and was, well, .....GROWING faster than all the other girls. 

"No, no!" My mom cried, "You have such CLASSICAL looks, don't ruin it with all that makeup!" 

And every time I heard her say the word "classical", there was suddenly a want in my mind for a sharp object to be nearby. 

But then, Pirates of the Caribbean came out and suddenly a whole new world was opened up to me. Keira Knightley was classically beautiful, didn't wear lots of makeup, wasn't *ahem* well developed and still got Orlando Bloom?!

Ok, classical I can work with. 

I definitely idolize this girl not only for her acting talents, and playing most every acting role that I could ever want in my life (HELLO what girl doesn't want to play Elizabeth Bennett opposite a studly Mr. Darcy?!) but also for her looks and introducing the world of classical beauty to me. 





Vogue "Wizard of Oz" shoot






All the rest, Kieraknightley.net


And of course, in Pride and Prejudice

Simply, Classically, Beautiful. 

* Quote of the Day: As high as the sky is above the earth, so great is His love for those who respect Him. He has taken our sins away from us as far as the east is from the west. 
- Psalm 103: 11-12



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails